- Ditambahkan pada: 6 March 2011
- *Harga Hubungi CS
- Stock: Tersedia
- Dilihat: 1566 kali
- Kategori: USG 2D
- « Arahkan kursor pada gambar untuk Zoom
- « Klik gambar untuk Full Size
Deskripsi Produk USG Portable GE Logiq 100 Pro Basic
Harga : CALL
( 1 connector probe convex )
Productivity is the key to exact patient diagnosis. This is an important issue in Ultrasound. This allows for a fast and reliable diagnosis enabling the best possible patient care and maximum patient throughput. The LOGIQ 100 PRO is yet another excellent example of GE’s Breakthrough and migration philosophy – our commitment to introduce at least one technical break- through every year. To improve your diagnostic confi- dence, to make you more productive, and to help
you stay at the forefront of ultrasound imaging technology – within the product range of your choice.
With the new LOGIQ 100 PRO, GE Medical Systems has developed a portable system which meets the increasing demands for diagnostic confidence and high patient throughput. The portable system combines the best image quality with maximum productivity. This is achieved by the LOGIQ 100 PRO’s fully Digital beamformer, Automatic Tissue Optimization (ATO), and “Parallel-Focus”. Providing outstanding image quality, integrated memory, cine memory, and with its ease of use the LOGIQ 100 PRO is a compact portable ultrasound system, which is unsurpassed in its class.
- Portable compact ultrasound imaging system with fold- able operating panel and dual port for the operation of two probes (optional) or probe adapter (optional)
- Linear, convex and micro-convex-array technology
Signal processing :
- 16-channel fully Digital Beamformer
- Continuous dynamic aperture adjustment
- Free adjustable transmit focus and Parallel-Focus ultrasound (high frame rates achieved by Acoustic Parallel Processing)
- Dynamic self-adjusting receive focus
Operating modes :
- Dual B-Image (B/B-Mode)
Dimensions and weight :
- 276 mm (width) x 244 mm (height) x 405 mm (depth)
- 9.8 kg (without probes)
Advantage: ATO gives you instant access to the absolute best possible image quality.
With Picture-in-Picture (PIP), you can zoom in on any region of interest without losing sight of the original image. That means you can maintain your frame of reference while taking a close look at the anatomy under study, saving valuable time in the process.
You have missed the right moment to freeze your image? No need to repeat your scan. The last 32 (or optional 64) ultrasound frames of each scan are stored in the cine memory.